RE: [NUTS] Messages not coming in email anymore.....

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006

      I’m scoping out the caches along the route to and from the event on the 18th.  In Oroville there is a cache, Ishi’s Corner by Escapades, which refers to the Devil’s Dip.  My imagination is running wild back to the days of yore when I did road racing and got airborne a few times.  I gather this is something I’d NOT want to do in my Jeep?  ;-)

      Jim (geospyder)

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
        Oh...I think a jeep ride down the dip could be a good time!

        geospyder <geospyder@...> wrote:
        I’m scoping out the caches along the route to and from the event on the 18th.  In Oroville there is a cache, Ishi’s Corner by Escapades, which refers to the Devil’s Dip.  My imagination is running wild back to the days of yore when I did road racing and got airborne a few times.  I gather this is something I’d NOT want to do in my Jeep?  ;-)
        Jim (geospyder)

      • Warren Harding
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006

          Yes. Somebody else is.

          47Dad47

          From: "Thrak" <thrak@...>
          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [NUTS] Messages not coming in email anymore.....
          Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 19:07:32 -0000

          For some reason I'm no longer getting this stuff in my email. Anybody else having a problem?

          -Thrak-

          Use your PC to make calls at very low rates