Future Paradise Post article

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2004
      Moved from another thread

      didn't tell you that a reporter from the Paradise Post email me &
      we talked last week... She is doing an article on Geocaching, &
      wants me to give her some info, & wants to tag along with Laryssa &
      I on a hunt...
      I think it will be great fun...
      Jim

      Hey Jim which cache are you going to choose? Maybe it will get a
      few more people interested in geocaching around here. First time we
      heard of geocaching was an article in Chico News and Review and
      thought that sounds like a good family hobby, then shortly after
      Gails brother Phone Guy had a GPS and took us on our first cache and
      we were hooked.
      Mike