A N.U.T.S. family announcement

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
      I would like to announce that as of 14:12 today the 5th of October the dynamic duo of
      ROCK&CRYSTAL passed the lofty mark of  5,000  caches found.  Now if Crystal could just find some way not to work they might go on to the big time.
      CONGRATULATION to a great couple!!
      Chuck thewoodchuck
    • Jenn Oates

        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006

          WOW – A BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

          Jim (geospyder)

          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
            Awesome!!!  Way to go to a great team!

            ErSamin

            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
              WOW!! Way to go you guys. You're gonna need a thicker chain to hold whatever kind of nut you get for this feat.
              congrats,billandlore

              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
                Unless I am way off R&C had 4800 just a few days ago. Oct 30th or so.
                So how would they have 5,000 a month ago. 8-0

                Richard of the GeoCrickets

              • JeoMc5@aol.com
                Message 7 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
                  Wow that is a whole lotto nuts errrr I mean caches.

                  Congratulations  :D

                  Jeo

                  Message 8 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006

                    Sometimes (most of the time) I lose track of time when caching.  What’s a month or so amongst a bunch of NUTS ;-)

                    Jim (geospyder)

                    Unless I am way off R&C had 4800 just a few days ago. Oct 30th or so.
                    So how would they have 5,000 a month ago. 8-0

                    Richard of the GeoCrickets

                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, "Chuck Murphey" <cmurphey@.. .> wrote:

                    > I would like to announce that as of 14:12 today the 5th of October
                    the dynamic duo of
                    > ROCK&CRYSTAL passed the lofty mark of 5,000 caches found. Now if
                    Crystal could just find some way not to work they might go on to the
                    big time.
                    > CONGRATULATION to a great couple!!
                    > Chuck thewoodchuck

                  • Jenn Oates
                    Message 9 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
                      Naw, they were just playing around in  47Dad47's time machine.

                      :)

                      On Nov 5, 2006, at 5:17 PM, geospyder wrote:

                      Sometimes (most of the time) I lose track of time when caching.  What’s a month or so amongst a bunch of NUTS ;-)

                      Jim (geospyder)

                      Unless I am way off R&C had 4800 just a few days ago. Oct 30th or so.
                      So how would they have 5,000 a month ago. 8-0

                      Richard of the GeoCrickets

                      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Murphey" <cmurphey@...> wrote:

                      > I would like to announce that as of 14:12 today the 5th of October
                      the dynamic duo of
                      > ROCK&CRYSTAL passed the lofty mark of 5,000 caches found. Now if
                      Crystal could just find some way not to work they might go on to the
                      big time.
                      > CONGRATULATION to a great couple!!
                      > Chuck thewoodchuck

                    • thrak

                        Message 11 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006

                          Congrats R&C, now get back to logging so the rest of us can read about it!  ;-) ;-)

                          The SKWERL

                        • jerryw38@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
                            Isn't today the 5th of NOVEMBER??????

                            From: "Bryan Wright" <bryan@...>

                            Message 13 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
                              Now that's alot of rocks and crystals!  It has been our pleasure to share a few of them along the way!! It couldn't happen to a nicer couple of NUTS!!!

                              Bill & Debby

                              Message 14 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
                                OK, OK!! Yes it was today, Nov. 5 that we crossed our milestone 5000. But as some of you know, dating logs the correct date is not always my strong suit, and since Woodchuck has been busting butt to help us achieve our goal... cut him some slack... I'm wearing off on him... and who changed the calendar anyway???? :o) LOL Thank you everyone for the kind congratulations, very sweet of you all, and thanks to Woodchuck for kind announcement (we had to share the victory with our caching buddy). In addition to Woodchuck's help, this weekend we were in Alamo, CA with Team Alamo (the #1 cache team in the world, with 17445+ cache finds, and 328+ hides) and in the middle of a bazillion caches. Truly amazing and like kids in a candy store for us cache addicts!! Sure appreciate the help and support from Lee and Maddy, and a great and fun weekend. We have 128 caches to log, but right now the keyboard is blurry, so guess the logging will start tomorrow! Thanks again, Rock&Crystal

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                                    We would like to add our sincere congratulations to a wonderful
                                    caching team on another major milestone. They epitomize the spirit
                                    of geocaching and everything it has to offer.
                                    2Dee2Dee
                                    Dennis n Dorothy

                                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

                                    > OK, OK!! Yes it was today, Nov. 5 that we crossed our milestone
                                    5000. But as some of you know, dating logs the correct date is not
                                    always my strong suit, and since Woodchuck has been busting butt to
                                    help us achieve our goal... cut him some slack... I'm wearing off on
                                    him... and who changed the calendar anyway???? :o) LOL Thank you
                                    everyone for the kind congratulations, very sweet of you all, and
                                    thanks to Woodchuck for kind announcement (we had to share the
                                    victory with our caching buddy). In addition to Woodchuck's help,
                                    this weekend we were in Alamo, CA with Team Alamo (the #1 cache team
                                    in the world, with 17445+ cache finds, and 328+ hides) and in the
                                    middle of a bazillion caches. Truly amazing and like kids in a candy
                                    store for us cache addicts!! Sure appreciate the help and support
                                    from Lee and Maddy, and a great and fun weekend. We have 128 caches
                                    to log, but right now the keyboard is blurry, so guess the logging
                                    will start tomorrow! Thanks again, Rock&Crystal

                                    Behalf Of Chuck Murphey
                                    > Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 2:42 PM
                                    > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                                    > Subject: [NUTS] A N.U.T.S. family announcement
                                    > I would like to announce that as of 14:12 today the 5th of October
                                    the dynamic duo of
                                    > ROCK&CRYSTAL passed the lofty mark of 5,000 caches found. Now if
                                    Crystal could just find some way not to work they might go on to the
                                    big time.
                                    > CONGRATULATION to a great couple!!
                                    > Chuck thewoodchuck
                                    >

                                    > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on
                                    the new Yahoo.com

                                  • Shelly Curtis
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                                      Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.

                                      WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!!!!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

                                      Shelly

                                      (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

                                      Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!
                                    • thrak

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                                          Something that my partner in crime failed to mention (SALMON FALLS WIDOW that is) is that she also signed the Hunt for Captain Folsom's Treasure as a milestone of 3K!!!!!

                                          BSR just missed his 2K by 50 or so...

                                          Today was a fun day for us all.  Thanks and Congrats to SFW for your awesome achievement too!!!!

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                                            Another BIG CONGRATULATIONS.  Let’s see…in order for me to hit 5K between now and the 18th I’d have to average 343.81818 finds per day.  Hmmmm – don’t think I’ll make it before the 18th.  Guess I’ll just have to settle for receiving a single small golden nut ;-)

                                            Jim (geospyder)

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                                                Invest in walnut orchards and gold paint – with all the recent milestones there may be a shortage in both commodities ;-)

                                                Jim (geospyder)

                                                Something that my partner in crime failed to mention (SALMON FALLS WIDOW that is) is that she also signed the Hunt for Captain Folsom's Treasure as a milestone of 3K!!!!!

                                                BSR just missed his 2K by 50 or so...

                                                Today was a fun day for us all.  Thanks and Congrats to SFW for your awesome achievement too!!!!

                                                Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@ hotmail.com> wrote:

                                                Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number! 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.

                                                WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!! !!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

                                                Shelly

                                                (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

                                                Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!

                                              • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                                                  Well it certainly appears quite a few people have been VERY busy lately!

                                                  CONGRATULATIONS – Rock & Crystal, T-Trevor and SALMON FALLS WIDOW

                                                  A job well done for all! It is fun too see so many addicted to this fun, crazy sport!!  Your spirit and perseverance are admired by all.  One of these days we will get there, but for now just “keep on cachin’!”

                                                  Redvoodoo & gang

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                                                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
                                                    <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

                                                    > Well it certainly appears quite a few people have been VERY busy
                                                    lately!

                                                    > CONGRATULATIONS - Rock & Crystal, T-Trevor and SALMON FALLS WIDOW
                                                    >

                                                    > A job well done for all! It is fun too see so many addicted to this fun,
                                                    > crazy sport!! Your spirit and perseverance are admired by all. One of
                                                    > these days we will get there, but for now just "keep on cachin'!"
                                                    >

                                                    > Redvoodoo & gang
                                                    >

                                                    > _____

                                                    wow! congratulations to rock&crystal, trakd, salmon falls widow, and
                                                    dstoye for achieving caching milestones over the weekend. what
                                                    marvelous accomplishments by these intrepid searchers. how on earth
                                                    are we going to be able to keep up with them...?! retiredprof (roger
                                                    and jan)
                                                  • Trevor Anderson
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Dec 24, 2006
                                                      Congrats to Gary&Vicky for #6K!!!

                                                      The did it the other day on one of my little treasures in the foothills.

                                                      Nicely done gang... now off to 7K!
                                                      Cheers
                                                      Trevor from TRAKD

                                                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                                                    • kricket_213
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Dec 24, 2006
                                                        Congratulations Gary&Vicky on reaching 6000!!! You 2 have sure been
                                                        busy out there in caching land.
                                                        Don&Kricket of whitetail39&travler13