RE: [NUTS] Messages not coming in email anymore.....

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006

      I just checked and I’ve received everything that has been posted.

      Jim (geospyder)

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
        Hi Thrak,
        I went into the moderator settings and it shows you are still set to receive individual e-mails,  I checked the banned members list and you are not there.
        Check to make sure your NUTS group messages are not being filtered into your bulk or spam inbox.
        If you continue to have a problem let me know and I will see what I can do.
        Mike

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006

          I’m scoping out the caches along the route to and from the event on the 18th.  In Oroville there is a cache, Ishi’s Corner by Escapades, which refers to the Devil’s Dip.  My imagination is running wild back to the days of yore when I did road racing and got airborne a few times.  I gather this is something I’d NOT want to do in my Jeep?  ;-)

          Jim (geospyder)

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
            Oh...I think a jeep ride down the dip could be a good time!

            geospyder <geospyder@...> wrote:
            I’m scoping out the caches along the route to and from the event on the 18th.  In Oroville there is a cache, Ishi’s Corner by Escapades, which refers to the Devil’s Dip.  My imagination is running wild back to the days of yore when I did road racing and got airborne a few times.  I gather this is something I’d NOT want to do in my Jeep?  ;-)
            Jim (geospyder)

          • Warren Harding
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006

              Yes. Somebody else is.

              47Dad47

              From: "Thrak" <thrak@...>
              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 19:07:32 -0000

              For some reason I'm no longer getting this stuff in my email. Anybody else having a problem?

              -Thrak-

              Use your PC to make calls at very low rates