Re: [NUTS] LOOK WHO HAS 4800 rock&crystal

  • twodee2dee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Congrats indeed. We have been watching but we were waiting for the big
      5k that is just around the corner.
      We wonder just how BIG exactly a 5,000th cache commerative nut
      actually is????
      Can you wear it or do you drive it??

      2Dee2Dee
      Dennis n Dorothy

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "bert or pat hall" <bnphall@...> wrote:

      > Hmmm. I once challenged this pair with a Tank, only to get run over
      with a rock slide. I don't hate them, they are nice people. Actually
      I love them. Congratulations, you guys!