Re: [NUTS] LOOK WHO HAS 4800 rock&crystal

  • bert or pat hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hmmm.  I once challenged this pair with a Tank, only to get run over with a rock slide.  I don't hate them, they are nice people.  Actually I love them.  Congratulations, you guys!

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Congrats indeed. We have been watching but we were waiting for the big
        5k that is just around the corner.
        We wonder just how BIG exactly a 5,000th cache commerative nut
        actually is????
        Can you wear it or do you drive it??

        2Dee2Dee
        Dennis n Dorothy