RE: [NUTS] RE: [RCGS-list]: Soon...

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2006

      Now *that* would be something even bigger than an announcement.  Especially to get about 350-400 or so placed, submitted and approved in a single day J.

      I’ll just be busy trying to put one foot in front of the other (and avoiding my mouth as well)….

      The SKWERL

      From: "Bryan Wright" <bryan@...>

      Okay...

      I'm pretty sure I'm not Nomex....