Congrats Retiredprof!

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2006
      Congrats to Retiredprof for completing the OR DeLorme Challenge! That's a
      great achievement. I wouldn't be surprised if he placed 50 or 60 caches
      while he was up there as well :-) :-)

      I guess he can be forgiven for not attending Whodunnit and helping kill the
      56'ers....

      You know, NV is pretty close by my friend... :-)

      The SKWERL (Shamelessly lobbying for the NV DeLorme)