Re: [NUTS] 100th Find Woo Hoo

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2004
      Wow!!!! Thats awesome 100 finds in just over two months.  Its an addicting hobby, getting to explore all over the great outdoors, and always somewhere new to go.
      Glad your enjoying geocaching.
      BTW, the kids will remember your geocaching adventures more than how good of a paint job the house had or how neat the lawn was mowed...anyway thats what I keep telling myself!(LOL)
      Mike.

      Mike <german_shepherd_lover_cabo@...> wrote:
      On July 13, 2004 we started our geocaching adventures.  Not realizing
      it would take over our lives.  Today we found Black Water at Lake
      Almanor for out 100th find.  Our kids play sports, we check the maps
      where they are playing, then we plan our caching in that area around
      their games.  The house needs painting, the lawns dying, but one of
      the best summers we have ever had.  Met a lot of nice people along
      the way.  Thanks to all you cachers that make this sport what it is.

      German Shepherd Lovers
      Mike, Sandy, Kids, and Cabo