Congratulations to Roaming Bull and to Jackrat and the Brain!

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      Congratulations to Roaming Bull on hitting 900 and to Jackrat and the Brain for hitting 1600 -- both milestones on my "Thrak's First Cache" hide.  Roaming Bull you will hit that big gold nut soon I think. As for Jackrat and the Brain -- well, having seen them in action I know that The Brain will have them at the 2k mark before long. (Sorry Jack!)

      -Thrak-