Re: [NUTS] Milestones & Other Things

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
      It's soo depressing that your girls have 3 times as many caches as I do.  Hehee.

      On Oct 10, 2006, at 9:49 PM, blucruzfamily wrote:

      Congrats to Bobolu, Redvoodoo, Jackrat & The Brain, Skwerl, Byjer, Thrak, and Whitetail39 & Travler13 on your recent or not so recent Milestones. :D I don't think I forgot anyone but if I did you can flame me later. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to cache with most of you over the past year and look forward to caching with you again the near future. I hope you all are having fun picking up cards. I know I'm having a good time reading you're logs.:-?
      You may have noticed that the kids(Katydid96 & Bigsis91) and myself are not caching furiously like we have in the past. We're not burned out, we're just tired. 1500 caches in a year took a toll and now we're paying for it I guess. The "honey do" list being put off for about a year doesn't help either. Let that be a lesson for those working full time & trying to cache full time too. Things around the house don't get done by themselves.
      The kids have informed me that their official 1 year anniversary is also coming up in November and they want to hit 1500 just like the Old Man. I'm so proud!=D> Luckily they can get most of that locally. I guess I have my work cut out for me the next couple weeks.
      See you all in Cacheland! Blucruz

    • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2006
        Sorry Raymond...Congrats to NIFTSIX for hitting 900 last week. Blu

[...]

      • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2006

          Way to go NIFTSIX! You’ll get that big gold nut yet.  =0)

          Redvoodoo & gang