Re: Byjer hits 1400

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 9, 2006
      Wahoo! I just met you at "Girls Rule" (yeah, we ALL know they got that quote backwards!). You have been caching a very short time longer than I have but you, like several other insane and obsessed cachers, have far surpassed my number of finds. Congratulations. [:)]

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "geospyder" <geospyder@...> wrote:

      > Byjer hit 1400 today. He hasn't finished logging his finds for today but
      > number 1400 is in there.
      >

      > Jim (geospyder)

    • geospyder
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 16, 2006

        We attended the Saturday evening service tonight.  It’s just a little over 6 miles from home.  Think I got up to 20mph at one point ;-)  Every intersection had multiple car accidents.  Can’t be more than an inch of snow at the most but it is icy.  Even as slow as I was going I slid into the curb on an off-camber round-a-bout.  You could see many tire tracks up and over the sidewalks.

        Jim (geospyder)