Byjer hits 1400

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 9, 2006

      Byjer hit 1400 today.  He hasn’t finished logging his finds for today but number 1400 is in there.

      Jim (geospyder)

    • geospyder
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 16, 2006

        We attended the Saturday evening service tonight.  It’s just a little over 6 miles from home.  Think I got up to 20mph at one point ;-)  Every intersection had multiple car accidents.  Can’t be more than an inch of snow at the most but it is icy.  Even as slow as I was going I slid into the curb on an off-camber round-a-bout.  You could see many tire tracks up and over the sidewalks.

        Jim (geospyder)