Peter Lassen's Farm returned!

  • Blonde & Dangerous
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Dangerous and I have been talking about replacing this cache, what with us living here and all, We finally found a good place to hide a replacement, and just for the heck of it, we checked the old place AND THE CACHE BOX HAD BEEN RETURNED!!!!  No note or anything.  But -- the best part is IT STILL HAS EVERYTHING IN IT!!!!  Bugs, Coins, and all!!!!
         After a whole month has gone by we found that it had been put back in its proper place.
        We've picked it up and will clean it up and put it in it's new spot by tomorrow morning.

      Jan & Rosemary are doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!