Re: October event

  • Chaz & Steph
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
      I'm sorry I have kind of dropped the idea for an October event.
      I've ran in to so many road blocks I'm astounded by all of them.
      The dates just don't seem to be workable for anything we can find.
      Perhaps with the weather turning we should be looking in to an
      indoor venue?
      We relly don't know the area like all of you but we certainly would
      like to help in any way we can.
      Chaz

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
      wrote:

      > I'd be interested in helping with the event idea that was shared
      with me by certain members of the Blucruz family. Let's make it
      happen.