Thank You

  • luandbob
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2006
      Thank you for the acknowledgement of getting to 1200 caches. It was a
      lot of fun. There are a lot of good friends out there, that I have met
      caching Bobolu.
    • bintigger@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2006
        Congratulations Bobolu  on 1200 that really is something especially when probably half are FTf's  J/K   WAY TO GO     continue to have fun

        Lora