RE: [NUTS] Bobolu Hits 1200

  • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006

      CONGRATULATIONS! Bob

      Keep on cachin’….

      Redvoodoo and gang

      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto: nuts_@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of whitetail_39
      Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:24 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] Bobolu Hits 1200

      A big congratulations Bobolu on hitting 1200 and on a first to find at
      that. Keep up the good work

    • Thrak
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
        Congratulations Bob!  My wife said she spoke with you on your way out for the FTF last night.  I had seen the caches come up a while before you went (and could easily have beaten you to the FTF) but I had just gotten out of the hot tub and didn't feel like zooming out for a cache - I felt more like going to sleep. :)  Glad to see that you are still making your mark. It's great to go out for the late evening caches too. I love the lack of traffic when I go late like that. When I go during the day on a FTF try I'm always stuck in traffic and annoyed by all the idiots driving around on the phone. At night it's a whole different game and the finds can be more challenging sometimes as well.

      • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
          Way to go Bob, I guess I better get on the ball, You're catching me. Blucruz

          A big congratulations Bobolu on hitting 1200 and on a first to find at
          that. Keep up the good work

        • dawn mateo
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
            1200!! Great job!!!!!

          • cmurphey@theunion.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
              Way to go Bob and Thanks for all the caches you have put out.
              Chuck thewoodchuck