Bobolu Hits 1200

  • whitetail_39
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      A big congratulations Bobolu on hitting 1200 and on a first to find at
      that. Keep up the good work
    • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006

        CONGRATULATIONS! Bob

        Keep on cachin’….

        Redvoodoo and gang

        A big congratulations Bobolu on hitting 1200 and on a first to find at
        that. Keep up the good work

      • Thrak
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
          Congratulations Bob!  My wife said she spoke with you on your way out for the FTF last night.  I had seen the caches come up a while before you went (and could easily have beaten you to the FTF) but I had just gotten out of the hot tub and didn't feel like zooming out for a cache - I felt more like going to sleep. :)  Glad to see that you are still making your mark. It's great to go out for the late evening caches too. I love the lack of traffic when I go late like that. When I go during the day on a FTF try I'm always stuck in traffic and annoyed by all the idiots driving around on the phone. At night it's a whole different game and the finds can be more challenging sometimes as well.

        • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
            Way to go Bob, I guess I better get on the ball, You're catching me. Blucruz

            A big congratulations Bobolu on hitting 1200 and on a first to find at
            that. Keep up the good work

          • dawn mateo
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
              1200!! Great job!!!!!

              MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE <pakrbakr@...> wrote:
              CONGRATULATIONS! Bob

              Keep on cachin’….

              Redvoodoo and gang

            • cmurphey@theunion.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
                Way to go Bob and Thanks for all the caches you have put out.
                Chuck thewoodchuck