Re: [NUTS] Aloha

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 21, 2006

      TNX Jack, & yes, Tire Swing Teddy was a great one...

      I just hope the pictures I posted didn’t freak out people…

      I see there has only been one brave soul log it found after we did it…

      I sure I would find to many caches like that one down south…

      TNX again, Jim
      Hi to Mary also... She is a real trooper to go out there with us...