Re: [NUTS] 1st NUT

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2006
      Hey Jerry, a hearty congratulations to you as a new member of the NUTS and an official member of the 1K club and at least a quarter of the way to 2K already. Thanks to Jerry aka bjyer for taking the lead in this past weekend's great NUTS/GBES event at Pyramid Lake. Sorry for those who missed it, it was a blast. A fun weekend of caching and fellowship and the most beautiful desert lake in the world... it doesn't get any better than that!! Thanks again to bjyer and BluCruz Family for putting out a great event, Rock&Crystal