1500 caches

  • luandbob
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 13, 2006
      Way to go Jackrat and the brain. With all the caches that are going out
      now a days, You guys will have 2000 caches real quick, nice job Bobolu.
    • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 14, 2006
        Looks like we're going to need to make more Gold NUTS soon, Congrats!

        Way to go Jackrat and the brain. With all the caches that are going out
        now a days, You guys will have 2000 caches real quick, nice job Bobolu.

      • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 14, 2006

          WAY TO GO Jackrat and the Brain!!  =0)

          CONGRATULATIONS ON 1500!!

          Redvoodoo

          Way to go Jackrat and the brain. With all the caches that are going out
          now a days, You guys will have 2000 caches real quick, nice job Bobolu.

        • Jack Warson
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 16, 2006

            Thanks all for the fun of finding your caches and the friendships…..

            Way to go Jackrat and the brain. With all the caches that are going out
            now a days, You guys will have 2000 caches real quick, nice job Bobolu.

          • kricket_213
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
              Great going Jackrat and the Brain!! CONGRATULATIONS ON 1500!!
              whitetail39&travler13

              -- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE" <pakrbakr@...>
              wrote:

              > WAY TO GO Jackrat and the Brain!! =0)
              >

              > CONGRATULATIONS ON 1500!!
              >

              > Redvoodoo
              >

              > _____

            • dawn mateo
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
                yeah! awesome job!

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 9, 2006
                  Well you guys have done it again, 1500 caches. thats quite a feat, with
                  as many caches as you have put out also Bobolu.