Re: [NUTS] Thank you both...

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2004
      Hey Jim, thanks for sharing the ezine and it was good to see the positive article on Axim 3s we love ours, and actually have not yet explored all the options offered with that unit. As far as our input... what Mike said!!! We have had only one problem and we don't know what its about, but several times now we have thought it was crashing or had a virus... symptoms... it takes on a life of it's own and starts drifting in every application and speeds from right to left across the screen. Nothing seems to stop it. Maps go flying by, waypoints buzz through, it's weird!! Then it stops and heals itself (so far). We don't have any idea what does that, tho we thought it was maybe over filled with maps and downloads. Meanwhile I'm cursing the fact I didn't print out all those cache pages that go whizzing by on the map... and on the road!! Any ideas? Anybody? Anybody??  R&C
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2004
        I found a really good site for axim users.  If you search the forums you may find what caused the problem with your Dell, if not you can post a question and someone will have had the same problem.
        http://www.aximsite.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2004

          Hi Don,

          And your welcome...

          As for the problem, I don’t have any idea, but if they ever bring back a new updated version of "THE TWILIGHT ZONE", I think you have a good start for an episode…

          I will forward you problem to Jason, he’s the guy that writes for Pocketpclife… Not that he would know, right of the top of his head, but maybe can give us some direction to go…

          Not that I want him to tell us where to go…
          Jim