Travel Bugs

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
      I just had my new TB cache approved.  It contains 4 plush froggies that Plunk & I bought to send out all over, each with a different goal.  I would really appreciate it if those of you going to Pyramid Lake next week would take them and move them along.  Thanks.  Also, if you bring back any TBs, please feel free to drop them in my new cache.  GCY8BE Froggy's TB Launching Pad
      Froggy