NUTS

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
      I'm so glad to be associated with such fine NUTS!  I was out caching with several this weekend and I thank you all.
      Froggy

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Gary McElroy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 25, 2007
        Thanks for all the kind words on our 2k
        accomplishment. It's people like you all that keep us
        motivated and in the game. There are a few other NUTS
        out there that are also very close to reaching the 2k
        level. Good Luck to them and thanks again. Blucruz
        (Gary & Tracey)
      • Bert Mansfield

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
              If you host it ,they will come
              billandlore
              --- Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:

              > I spoke to the Willows Rotary Club today and had a
              > great lunch in a huge room that I think would be
              > great for an event. Would you all think of a NUTS
              > event in Willows?
              > Froggy
              >
              > Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
              > Thanks for all the kind words on our 2k
              > accomplishment. It's people like you all that keep
              > us
              > motivated and in the game. There are a few other
              > NUTS
              > out there that are also very close to reaching the
              > 2k
              > level. Good Luck to them and thanks again. Blucruz
              > (Gary & Tracey)

              > Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music
              Unlimited.