Re: Fw: whitetail39&travler13 Hit 1k!

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2006
      I was second to find on this cache -- one of several where I was
      behind whitetail. I got one FTF and the next 3 I was behind. When I
      got to this one though......... I ask you, HOW could one begrudge a
      FTF for someone on their 1,000th find?  AWESOME comes to mind. FTF AND
      1,000 on the same cache. Major congratulations. It just doesn't get
      any better than this. (Well, if it had been a cache that was
      undiscovered for 3 years and was inside a wreck deep in the
      sea.......... -- yeah, right.)

      Congratulations on a job well done. I bet it felt GREAT when you found
      this one!!!!!

      -Thrak-

      > Congratulations on getting a FTF and hitting 1k on the same cache. That gold nut is well deserved! Blucruz

    • Trevor Anderson

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2006
          We want to thank everyone for all the help in getting us to our first
          1000. And Blucruz for the one that got us there and then over the top
          too. whitetail39&travler13