Re: [NUTS] Check this out!

  • jerryw38@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2006
      R U sure of the number.  This is an archive cache in New York

      From: Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...>
      GC7A8

      I got a chuckle out of this one...

    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2006
        Ah, typed it wrong...it's GC72A8.

        Heheh.

        (sheepish)

        Thanks, Jerry!

        From: Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...>
        GC7A8

        I got a chuckle out of this one...

        <mime-attachment.gif>

      • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2006

          That was pretty funny!!  Picture was great!

          Thanks!

          Steph

          From: Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...>
          GC7A8

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2006
            Amazing what you come up with whilst wandering around this planet via Google Earth!

            From: Jenn Oates <wildoates56@sbcglobal.net>
            GC7A8