Re: [NUTS] Where are you N.U.T.S.????

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7, 2006
      Oh Kimberly... somebody does! :o)

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Kimberly Makin
      Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:11 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Where are you N.U.T.S.????

      Ohhhh, I knew there waas a secret.  I didn't think that they got up every morning at 4:00 and scrolled through every page, that just didn't make sense.

      Kimmer

      jerryw38@comcast. net wrote:
      Under the geocaching membership page u will find "Insta-Notify Page".  Signup and u will be notified as soon as a new cache is approved.  Thats how these "FTF" people get a jump on you

      jerryw38

      From: Escapades <escapades4cache@ yahoo.com>
      Just look for the ones on the cache list marked "new" and try to get to them before anyone else. Even if you check the logs and nobody has entered a find, you may still not be FTF. You just have to keep checking to see if any new caches have been hidden then go for them as soon as possible!
      Gail (Escapades)

      Kimberly Makin <makin_glass@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      I really don't know how to look them up.  That probably sounds stupid, I check all of the time, I just can't find where they are listed.  I guess I am not a very good cacher

      Thrak <thrak@pacbell. net> wrote:
      Come on you N.U.T.S.!!! There have been a zillion FTF chances cropping up and you aren't going for them. I'm waiting for some OTHER folks to go get the FTF and you just aren't doing it.  It's hard to hold off and not rush out for that FTF and then find that it doesn't really seem to matter. GAH!!!!!  To steal a phrase, why don't you "go getum"?

      -Thrak-