Where are you N.U.T.S.????

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
      Come on you N.U.T.S.!!! There have been a zillion FTF chances cropping up and you aren't going for them. I'm waiting for some OTHER folks to go get the FTF and you just aren't doing it.  It's hard to hold off and not rush out for that FTF and then find that it doesn't really seem to matter. GAH!!!!!  To steal a phrase, why don't you "go getum"?

      -Thrak-
    • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
        Well lets see, oh yea, I've been busy placing caches..........GO GETUM!!!!!!

        Come on you N.U.T.S.!!! There have been a zillion FTF chances cropping up and you aren't going for them. I'm waiting for some OTHER folks to go get the FTF and you just aren't doing it.  It's hard to hold off and not rush out for that FTF and then find that it doesn't really seem to matter. GAH!!!!!  To steal a phrase, why don't you "go getum"?

        -Thrak-

      • dawn mateo
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
          As for me...I've been working my tail off!!! I'/m getting about 5 days off a month.  And firemom just got her walking boot off today (yahoo!! no more broken ankle!!!). I'm also in the process of movng back home to save some cash AND to top all that....my stupid car brok down on the side of the road this week!!!! :-( So that is where we have been...we plan on attacking some caches soon..

          FireDawn

          Thrak <thrak@...> wrote:
          Come on you N.U.T.S.!!! There have been a zillion FTF chances cropping up and you aren't going for them. I'm waiting for some OTHER folks to go get the FTF and you just aren't doing it.  It's hard to hold off and not rush out for that FTF and then find that it doesn't really seem to matter. GAH!!!!!  To steal a phrase, why don't you "go getum"?

          -Thrak-

        • Kimberly Makin
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 7, 2006
            I really don't know how to look them up.  That probably sounds stupid, I check all of the time, I just can't find where they are listed.  I guess I am not a very good cacher

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 7, 2006
              Just look for the ones on the cache list marked "new" and try to get to them before anyone else. Even if you check the logs and nobody has entered a find, you may still not be FTF. You just have to keep checking to see if any new caches have been hidden then go for them as soon as possible!
              Gail (Escapades)

            • jerryw38@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 7, 2006
                Under the geocaching membership page u will find "Insta-Notify Page".  Signup and u will be notified as soon as a new cache is approved.  Thats how these "FTF" people get a jump on you

                jerryw38

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 7, 2006
                  Ohhhh, I knew there waas a secret.  I didn't think that they got up every morning at 4:00 and scrolled through every page, that just didn't make sense.

                  Kimmer