RE: [NUTS] Randsom cache

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006

      That's not a good idea.  Let's not give bad examples to others, even if deserved. That's how wars start.  If you are successful at punishing an out of line geocacher by attacking her caches, she may just give up on geocaching and attack back harder with nothing to lose. Like wars, everyone suffers, especially the innocent. My personal preference is to give them a freshly baked banana creme pie in the face.

      47Dad47

      From: "Willard Bennett { MR,B ]" <willardb_36@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] Randsom cache
      Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:38:07 -0000

      I would hope it is a joke, although jokes like this is not my thing,
      the guilty party should be prepaired for a large payback if you know
      what I mean. His caches would become good targets for retaliation? ?