Some Nuts Invade Pyramid Lake

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Just a reminder for anyone interested, this is an all weekend event! from Friday Evening to Sunday Midday. Stop by for a minute or stay for the whole weekend. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2f4e8401-1017-4067-9a80-08c59aa3d36f
      We'll be heading up early Friday 9/15. If anyone in Nutsville has travel bugs to go East let me know & well be glad to drop them at the event or in the Reno area.