Vote for my jeep photo entry...Please

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      I really need a new GPS, Please vote for my Phote entry to the Jeep Contest. Here's a link http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=fe02f743-63f1-45ba-8473-56f05e5ce461
    • Kimberly Makin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        Hey, Kiwanis in Redding is having a Geocaching event across the street from the McConnell foundation.  One of the prizes is a new GPS.  The event is October 21, it is $30.00 advance entry  $35.00 the day of the event.  The phone number is at the Jamba Juice on Dana.  Oh yeah, your jeep picture deserves to win!

        Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
        I really need a new GPS, Please vote for my Phote entry to the Jeep Contest. Here's a link http://www.geocachi ng.com/track/ log.aspx? LUID=fe02f743- 63f1-45ba- 8473-56f05e5ce46 1

      • Dennis Duffy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006

          I need you to vote for my entry. I need a new GPS as well.  Check on our photo to see if it is your most favorite.

          http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=3d3e96fd-dfe9-4613-9ee7-289af2aec9ff

          2Dee2Dee

          Dennis n Dorothy