Ransom paid

  • luandbob
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 9:14 AM
      I thought it was a joke also. so I paid off the ransom with a phoney
      100.00 in play money. The picture is real, But the money is not. I will
      check cache to day. if its not back in two days i will make it inactive.
    • dawn mateo
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 9:27 AM
        That makes way more sense!

        luandbob <luandbob@...> wrote:
        I thought it was a joke also. so I paid off the ransom with a phoney
        100.00 in play money. The picture is real, But the money is not. I will
        check cache to day. if its not back in two days i will make it inactive.

      • Kimberly Makin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29 2:04 PM
          Oh thank goodness, I thought you were crazy, $100.00 is a lot of money, but the play money was a great idea, I would love to see there faces when they pick it up.  It makes me smile just thinking of it.