1500 caches

  • luandbob
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 24, 2006
      Great job Gary I hope you can do 3000 by this time next year Bobolu.
    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 26, 2006

        This is a real bummer for me.  I still have 46,999 return address labels with "Planet Pluto, Sun" printed on them.  Now I have to order another 47,000 new ones, but what address will I use? It looks like I have no other choice but to put, "Dwarf Planet Pluto, Sometimes on the Sunny side of Neptue, Sometimes on the Dark side of Neptune, Sun".  But that's only half the problem.  How am I going to recaclulate the Time Machine Coordinates?!!!!  I am going to be forced to bend at least four antennas and add new ingredients to the the cyberpoop.  This is taking time away from my current project of planting geocaches on Charon, IO, and M47.

        47Dad47

      • thrak
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 26, 2006
          I hate to tell you but the address labels were wrong to begin with. You should have had Sol instead of Sun. See how lucky you are? Now you can correct that mistake on your new labels!!! Just look on the sunny (Solly?) side!

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 13, 2006
            Way to go Jackrat and the brain. With all the caches that are going out
            now a days, You guys will have 2000 caches real quick, nice job Bobolu.
          • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 14, 2006
              Looks like we're going to need to make more Gold NUTS soon, Congrats!

              Way to go Jackrat and the brain. With all the caches that are going out
              now a days, You guys will have 2000 caches real quick, nice job Bobolu.

            • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 14, 2006

                WAY TO GO Jackrat and the Brain!!  =0)

                CONGRATULATIONS ON 1500!!

                Redvoodoo

                Way to go Jackrat and the brain. With all the caches that are going out
                now a days, You guys will have 2000 caches real quick, nice job Bobolu.

              • Jack Warson
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 16, 2006

                  Thanks all for the fun of finding your caches and the friendships…..

                  Way to go Jackrat and the brain. With all the caches that are going out
                  now a days, You guys will have 2000 caches real quick, nice job Bobolu.

                • kricket_213
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
                    Great going Jackrat and the Brain!! CONGRATULATIONS ON 1500!!
                    whitetail39&travler13

                    -- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE" <pakrbakr@...>
                    wrote:

                    > WAY TO GO Jackrat and the Brain!! =0)
                    >

                    > CONGRATULATIONS ON 1500!!
                    >

                    > Redvoodoo
                    >

                    > _____

                  • dawn mateo
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
                      yeah! awesome job!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 9, 2006
                        Well you guys have done it again, 1500 caches. thats quite a feat, with
                        as many caches as you have put out also Bobolu.