Re: [NUTS] Blucruz has found 1500 caches in one yr!!!

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 18, 2006
      You are N.U.T.S. . Ccongrats on a awesome job.
      Thewoodchuck

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 18, 2006

        WAY TO GO!!

        CONGRATULATIONS!

        Just when we think we are getting close you ZOOM off!!  *LOL

        Redvoodoo

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 21, 2006
          That is quite a milestone you guys, congratulations!!! And it is fun to think that we were your "first". LOL  Cache Happy, Rock&Crystal

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 21, 2006
            Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BluCruz and family.. WAY TO GO are you  addicted to Caching yet?  I got just over 600 in my first year so guess I am not addicted YET  ha ha ha

            happy caching
            Lora and Rob