For Whome the BellsToll2

  • s lieth
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2006
      UTChaz,
      I'm waiting for the rest of the story. What happened
      when you contacted the Wheatland PD?

      Teachermom aka Sharyn

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • s lieth
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2006
        UTChaz,

      • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2006
          Internet access is very limited in the Sutter County Jail. Kidding...kidding...kidding!!!!! I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  I would hope they won't go too hard on him.

          I'm waiting for the rest of the story. What happened
          when you contacted the Wheatland PD?

          Teachermom aka Sharyn

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

        • Thrak
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2006
            I must have missed something so I've just got to ask............ What's the story behind this?

            -Thrak-