Re: [NUTS] Coming soon to a hiding spot near you!

  • bintigger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
      Awesome job on the camo Gary... Cant wait to see if we can find em!!!
      Thank You
    • blucruzfamily
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
        It's Monday, and WOHOOOOO! My little green Jeep came today. And what
        do you know...I picked up another one yesterday so I have 2 of them!
        I even have one in the box without a travel tag so i really have 3.
        Rags to Riches I guess. They'll be out in the new caches next week!

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Warson" <jwarson@...> wrote:

        > It IS Saturday, the mail HAS come and I DID get my Green Jeep
        today. Woo
        > Hoo!!! Along with a FTF and a little 4x4'ing in the Philbrook
        area. What
        > else is there to life??
        >

        > _____

        Behalf Of Gary