Re: disneyland

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12 8:43 PM
      I tried one back in February and was told DL was off limits to
      physical caches. And mine was only a mint container! [:P]

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCHP44

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...> wrote:
      > Wow, we were there less than a month after that happened... and
      there we were hauling a gpsr around Didney Land! They probably need to
      stick with virtuals in the parks (which as I recall, most of them
      are). R&C

      this morning after a park landscaper found a suspicious package at the
      bathrooms near the Autopia ride.
      > The Orange County sheriff's bomb squad declared the incident a false
      alarm after deploying a robot equipped with an X-ray that determined
      the object was not an explosive.
      > "We don't know whether it was an elaborate hoax or just something
      left behind," said John Nicoletti, Anaheim city spokesman, who was at
      the scene.
      > The incident did not delay Disneyland's scheduled 9 a.m. opening,
      but patrons were unable to visit such Tomorrowland attractions as Club
      Buzz, Innoventions and Starcade until 9:30 a.m.
      > Officials said that the landscaper found the object around 7 a.m. at
      the bottom of a staircase. He notified security personnel, who in turn
      called police. Police summoned the bomb squad.