RE: [NUTS] Coming soon to a hiding spot near you!

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2006

      Question from Nevada – What is a leaf?  Is that those green things we see when we cross the border? ;-)

      Jim (geospyder)

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2006
        Bah. You simply don't understand my level of ineptitude when it comes to all things "artistic".

        I hope you realize we are all expecting a Green Jeep in each and every one of those caches! :-P

        -Thrak-

        ------------ --------- --------- ---

        blucruzfamily wrote:
        http://ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/nuts_ /photos/view/ 4cbc?b=1

        In celebration of our 1 year anniversary on 8/17, I
        will be placing
        these bad boys out for your enjoyment. Happy
        Caching....Blucruz

      • Gary McElroy
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 5, 2006
          I'd love to but here it is Saturday, the mail has come
          and gone, and still no Green Jeep. Oh well! Maybe next
          year.

          blucruzfamily wrote:

          In celebration of our 1 year anniversary on 8/17, I
          will be placing
          these bad boys out for your enjoyment. Happy
          Caching....Blucruz
        • Jack Warson
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5, 2006

            It IS Saturday, the mail HAS come and I DID get my Green Jeep today.  Woo Hoo!!! Along with a FTF and a little 4x4’ing in the Philbrook area. What else is there to life??