Re: [NUTS] Coming soon to a hiding spot near you!

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006

      Those look great!!!

      I can’t wait!!!

      Jim

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 9:10 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] Coming soon to a hiding spot near you!

      http://ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/nuts_ /photos/view/ 4cbc?b=1

      In celebration of our 1 year anniversary on 8/17, I will be placing
      these bad boys out for your enjoyment. Happy Caching....Blucruz

    • bintigger@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
        Awesome job on the camo Gary... Cant wait to see if we can find em!!!
        Thank You
      • blucruzfamily
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
          It's Monday, and WOHOOOOO! My little green Jeep came today. And what
          do you know...I picked up another one yesterday so I have 2 of them!
          I even have one in the box without a travel tag so i really have 3.
          Rags to Riches I guess. They'll be out in the new caches next week!

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Warson" <jwarson@...> wrote:

          > It IS Saturday, the mail HAS come and I DID get my Green Jeep
          today. Woo
          > Hoo!!! Along with a FTF and a little 4x4'ing in the Philbrook
          area. What
          > else is there to life??
          >

          > _____

          Behalf Of Gary