Re: [NUTS] disneyland

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2004
      Wow, we were there less than  a month after that happened... and there we were hauling a gpsr around Didney Land! They probably need to stick with virtuals in the parks (which as I recall, most of them are). R&C

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2004
        I tried one back in February and was told DL was off limits to
        physical caches. And mine was only a mint container! [:P]

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCHP44