Coming soon to a hiding spot near you!

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006

      In celebration of our 1 year anniversary on 8/17, I will be placing
      these bad boys out for your enjoyment. Happy Caching....Blucruz
    • CASAS
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
        ohhh! like that cammo!

        Annw (and Gary)

        blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
        http://ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/nuts_ /photos/view/ 4cbc?b=1

        In celebration of our 1 year anniversary on 8/17, I will be placing
        these bad boys out for your enjoyment. Happy Caching....Blucruz

      • thrak
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 5, 2006
          Ok, I'll bite. HOW IN HECK do you get such nice camo?  I've seen pics like these before but I just can't figure out how you can make something like that.........

          -Thrak-

          blucruzfamily wrote:

          http://ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/nuts_ /photos/view/ 4cbc?b=1

          In celebration of our 1 year anniversary on 8/17, I will be placing
          these bad boys out for your enjoyment. Happy Caching....Blucruz

        • Gary McElroy
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5, 2006
            Flat Khaki, Flat Olive Green & Flat Black paint. Use
            Khaki as the base coat. Then grab 2-3 different kinds
            of leaves & branches from the front yard and lay them
            on the khaki. Lightly spray the leaves with the green
            paint so you gewt some good outlines of the leaves.
            Come through a second time spraying the leaves with
            the Black. Just keep moving the leaves around in no
            particluar order and you're done. By starting with the
            lightest color and moving to the darkest you get a
            real good shadow effect. Takes me about 10 minutes per
            ammo can to complete.

            ---------------------------------

            blucruzfamily wrote:

            In celebration of our 1 year anniversary on 8/17, I
            will be placing
            these bad boys out for your enjoyment. Happy
            Caching....Blucruz
          • geospyder
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 5, 2006

              Question from Nevada – What is a leaf?  Is that those green things we see when we cross the border? ;-)

              Jim (geospyder)

              ------------ --------- --------- ---

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 5, 2006
                  I'd love to but here it is Saturday, the mail has come
                  and gone, and still no Green Jeep. Oh well! Maybe next
                  year.

                  blucruzfamily wrote:

                  In celebration of our 1 year anniversary on 8/17, I
                  will be placing
                  these bad boys out for your enjoyment. Happy
                  Caching....Blucruz
                • Jack Warson
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 5, 2006

                    It IS Saturday, the mail HAS come and I DID get my Green Jeep today.  Woo Hoo!!! Along with a FTF and a little 4x4’ing in the Philbrook area. What else is there to life??