Regarding Jeeps....

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      I think it's important to point out this text from the Jeep contest site:

      One entry per month per person is permitted and you can only enter a Travel Bug once. So make sure to leave it, or drop it off in the next cache so it can continue its travels!

      You can enter as many times as you like but you can't enter the SAME Jeep more than once.

      -Thrak-