Re: #600 for Thrak

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
      Thanks.  Of course I'm lagging pretty hard compared to the crazy people out there but I cache enough to keep me happy.  Have to have a fix every now and then.

      August 8th will mark one year since I found my first cache. It hardly seems like it could have been that long already.  Maybe someday I'll reach that Golden Nut level but, until then, I'll just keep on caching as long as it's fun.

      Thanks to all of the N.U.T.S. for being such friendly folks and for placing caches to find.

      -Thrak-