Re: [NUTS] Re: [RCGS-list]: Green Jeeps

  • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
      Looks like we been kicked to the curb Thrak!

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
        Ditto...
        Ed

        --
        "When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is
        important, not the winning."
        (Reiner Knizia)

        ============ ========= ========= ========= ===

      • Thrak
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
          I GOT MY JEEP IN THE MAIL TODAY!  WAHOO!!!!!!!

          -Thrak-

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:

          > Ditto...
          > Ed

        • blucruzfamily
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
            Congrat's, I'm still waiting for mine....arrrrgh!

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Thrak" <thrak@...> wrote:

            > I GOT MY JEEP IN THE MAIL TODAY! WAHOO!!!!!!!
            >
            > -Thrak-
            >

            > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com> ,
            > "nelson143" <nelson143@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Ditto...
            > > Ed

          • geospyder
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006

              Got mine in the mail today also.  I placed it in Kiddy Cache but you’ll have to come to Nevada to snag it ;-)

              Jim (geospyder)

              Congrat's, I'm still waiting for mine....arrrrgh!

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, "Thrak" <thrak@...> wrote:

              > I GOT MY JEEP IN THE MAIL TODAY! WAHOO!!!!!!!
              >
              > -Thrak-
              >

              > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com
              <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups. com> ,
              > "nelson143" <nelson143@> wrote: