Re: [NUTS] Re: [RCGS-list]: Green Jeeps

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
      Don't feel bad. I didn't get one either................

      -Thrak-

      gsmcelroy@... wrote:
      HUH! everone else seems to have gotten theirs. I sent in my order for 1 the day they made them available.  I guess Groundspeak doesn't like me.. anymore. I guess it's because I like Toyota's over Jeeps....Ho Hum!

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
        Looks like we been kicked to the curb Thrak!

        --
        "When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is
        important, not the winning."
        (Reiner Knizia)

        ============ ========= ========= ========= ===

      • nelson143
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
          Ditto...
          Ed

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
            I GOT MY JEEP IN THE MAIL TODAY!  WAHOO!!!!!!!

            -Thrak-

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:

            > Ditto...
            > Ed

          • blucruzfamily
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
              Congrat's, I'm still waiting for mine....arrrrgh!

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Thrak" <thrak@...> wrote:

              > I GOT MY JEEP IN THE MAIL TODAY! WAHOO!!!!!!!
              >
              > -Thrak-
              >

              > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com> ,
              > "nelson143" <nelson143@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ditto...
              > > Ed

            • geospyder
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006

                Got mine in the mail today also.  I placed it in Kiddy Cache but you’ll have to come to Nevada to snag it ;-)

                Jim (geospyder)

                Congrat's, I'm still waiting for mine....arrrrgh!

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, "Thrak" <thrak@...> wrote:

                > I GOT MY JEEP IN THE MAIL TODAY! WAHOO!!!!!!!
                >
                > -Thrak-
                >

                > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com
                <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups. com> ,
                > "nelson143" <nelson143@> wrote: