Re: [RCGS-list]: Green Jeeps

  • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
      HUH! everone else seems to have gotten theirs. I sent in my order for 1 the day they made them available.  I guess Groundspeak doesn't like me.. anymore. I guess it's because I like Toyota's over Jeeps....Ho Hum!

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
        Don't feel bad. I didn't get one either................

        -Thrak-

        --

        ============ ========= ========= ========= ===

      • gsmcelroy@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
          Looks like we been kicked to the curb Thrak!

          --
          "When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is
          important, not the winning."
          (Reiner Knizia)

          ============ ========= ========= ========= ===

        • nelson143
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
            Ditto...
            Ed

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
              I GOT MY JEEP IN THE MAIL TODAY!  WAHOO!!!!!!!

              -Thrak-

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:

              > Ditto...
              > Ed

            • blucruzfamily
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
                Congrat's, I'm still waiting for mine....arrrrgh!

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Thrak" <thrak@...> wrote:

                > I GOT MY JEEP IN THE MAIL TODAY! WAHOO!!!!!!!
                >
                > -Thrak-
                >

                > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com> ,
                > "nelson143" <nelson143@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Ditto...
                > > Ed

              • geospyder
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006

                  Got mine in the mail today also.  I placed it in Kiddy Cache but you’ll have to come to Nevada to snag it ;-)

                  Jim (geospyder)

                  Congrat's, I'm still waiting for mine....arrrrgh!

                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, "Thrak" <thrak@...> wrote:

                  > I GOT MY JEEP IN THE MAIL TODAY! WAHOO!!!!!!!
                  >
                  > -Thrak-
                  >

                  > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com
                  <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups. com> ,
                  > "nelson143" <nelson143@> wrote: