Event

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
      TheWoodchuck will be in Tennessee going to the Grand Ole Opry. Sorry we can't make it.

    • Rock&Crystal
      Message 2 of 7 , May 30 2:25 PM
        No this isn't the BIG one, not yet! But Crystal and I would like invite
        you all to get together with whom (or is it who?) ever is available on
        June 12 at Rico's Pizza in Chico anywhere between 6 and 9 P.M. We
        mostly just want to touch base and answer any questions you might have
        about the adventures at GW5 and what hosting GW6 is about (as far as we
        know). This isn't a planning meeting, but we can explain the structure
        and at least share what we know so far. Besides we just wanna say "hi".
        We also have some milestones to honor, so we gotta brush off the NUTS
        barrel. And we have some new members we'd like to salute. Hope you can
        make this new time slot... it will be different. Until we see ya, cache
        happy, Rock&Crystal
      • Char Mansfield
        Message 3 of 7 , May 30 7:41 PM
          I'd love  to be there!  Is there a GC number I can check out from here?  I'm not home, but I am geocaching.
          Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

          Rock&Crystal <redhawk2853@...> wrote:
          No this isn't the BIG one, not yet! But Crystal and I would like invite
          you all to get together with whom (or is it who?) ever is available on
          June 12 at Rico's Pizza in Chico anywhere between 6 and 9 P.M. We
          mostly just want to touch base and answer any questions you might have
          about the adventures at GW5 and what hosting GW6 is about (as far as we
          know). This isn't a planning meeting, but we can explain the structure
          and at least share what we know so far. Besides we just wanna say "hi".
          We also have some milestones to honor, so we gotta brush off the NUTS
          barrel. And we have some new members we'd like to salute. Hope you can
          make this new time slot... it will be different. Until we see ya, cache
          happy, Rock&Crystal

          Building a website is a piece of cake.

        • thrak

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 7, 2008
              Hi,

              We are trying to get the word out about our upcoming event:
              The Gathering Of The LC Cacher's (3rd annual) Event on May 10, 2008
              (GC180MC).
              There has been a problem with Groundspeck LoBot Mailer, this is what they emailed us about the problem:
              *****
              Bonnie,
              I ran into this issue with a couple of upcoming events and I have filed a bug report (#3039).  Our development team is currently looking into this so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
              I appreciate your patience as they have a lot they're working on right now.
              Annie
              Groundspeak, Inc.
              Ticket Details
              ===================
              Ticket ID: BZT-590983
              Department: Geocaching
              *****
              So this is why we are emailing everybody this way.
              Thank you Gary(&Vicky) for letting us know about this way.
              Have a good one all you nuts
              SmokeysRedheadHelper
              (Dennis and Bonnie)

            • thrak
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 22, 2013

                I realize pretty much nobody uses this list anymore but, for those who still get mail from here, I'm hoping folks will make an appearance at the upcoming meet and greet event. We used to get together more often and it would be good to start doing so again.

                (If nothing else it may be nice to receive something other than a spam link in this list.)

                Basic February Event in Chico

                http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC44HKQ&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=events&utm_campaign=1-21-13&log=y
                --
                ~Thrak~