Re: Help

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      Yeah, drink! Quadraopia! 360 degree peripheral vision. Finding things
      would be much easier, but tripping and falling on what what's behind
      you wouldn't be! The "Darn, wrong road" syndrome!
    • Char Mansfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 8:02 AM
        Aloha all you NUTS,
        I hope you had a productive weekend at the Sonoma County event, although I was not there to help you!  I am running for Chocolate Queen in Paradise, so have absolutely no time to do anything except raise money for the Boys and Girls Club until May 5 at 5 PM.  I have been told that my coordinates and clue are inaccurate or not helpful for It's a Small Mall After All #8 GCQHRY http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2b1f2b7d-da19-415a-93a7-371afd140425.  I'd really appreciate it if someone who has found it could go check to see if it is where you first found it and put it back.  Could you also check on the coords?  I hope to get back to caching soon.  I really miss you NUTS!
        Char AKA Plunk's Froggy