testing

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 25, 2006

      Testing testing 1 2 3

    • geospyder
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 25, 2006

        On the GBES Yahoo group I am getting double emails.

        On the NUTS Yahoo group I only get one email.

        On the GBES Admin group – Google NOT Yahoo – I’m getting double emails.

        I am only registered in each group once.

        Any ideas?

        Jim (geospyder)

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 25, 2006
          Howdy Gang,

          A few months ago I met up with some of our brethren cachers from CCGC and GBA who put on a CITO event in Yosemite .  We gathered a group of N.U.T.S. and RCGDS members that more than doubled the total number of participants.  It was a BLASTÂ… guess whatÂ… they are doing it again but with a TWIST that even 47DAD47 would enjoy.  They are doing a CITO/Backpacking event that rumor has it involves Half Dome.  If you are interested the GC# is (GCX830) or use the following link:

          It sounds like a blast.
          Cheers
          Trevor from TRAKD

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • thrak

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 26, 2006
              Thanks to Ryan of RykoalaTeam the problem is solved. Ryan suggested
              that I check any filters I had set up for my email. That was it. I
              had double filters set up for a couple accounts. Once I cleaned up
              my email filters everything came back in focus ;-)

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "geospyder" <geospyder@...> wrote:

              > On the GBES Yahoo group I am getting double emails.
              >

              > On the NUTS Yahoo group I only get one email.
              >

              > On the GBES Admin group - Google NOT Yahoo - I'm getting double
              emails.

              > I am only registered in each group once.
              >

              > Any ideas?
              >

              > Jim (geospyder)
              >

              > _____

              Behalf Of
              > geospyder
              > Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 7:40 PM
              > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [NUTS] testing
              >

              > Testing testing 1 2 3

            • Trevor Anderson
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
                Howdy Gang,

                I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words on 4K.  Every day that I play this sport I meet someone new or learn something interesting.  Thank each and every one of you for the caches you place and the enjoyment you bring to the sport.

                Cheers
                Trevor from TRAKD

                Do you Yahoo!?
              • luandbob
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 5, 2006
                  Thank you for the acknowledgement of getting to 1200 caches. It was a
                  lot of fun. There are a lot of good friends out there, that I have met
                  caching Bobolu.
                • bintigger@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 6, 2006
                    Congratulations Bobolu  on 1200 that really is something especially when probably half are FTf's  J/K   WAY TO GO     continue to have fun

                    Lora