Welcome back

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      Welcome back Keith and Debbie!  Plunk and I certainly enjoyed all of your caches!  Last year for my birthday, we rented a patio boat and searched for the Boat Caches, but only had limitd success,  If you plan to go check on them before reactivating, please call me!  I'd love to see you both and finish the series,
      Froggy

      Do you Yahoo!?